Posted on: January 30, 2015
Reporting directly to the President and/or VP Operations, the Estimator is responsible for attending the site, providing a detailed scope and Xactimate estimate, meeting insurance company timelines and protocols. In this front-line role, you will use Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial water, fire, wind, mold restoration projects.
- Oversee each claim from original assignment to satisfactory project completion.
- Coordinate with our Emergency Response department, insurance company representatives, clients and Construction Department.
- Conduct site visits and generate precise estimates using Xactimate software.
- Assist in securing new work by leveraging existing contacts and networking.
- Assist in complaint resolution and keep open communication with Estimators on all files.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful applicant must be highly organized, have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be very disciplined, computer literate, and able to keep detailed project notes. High technical proficiency using Xactimate and previous estimating experience on insurance claims are required. The position comes with a company vehicle or allowance, gas card, laptop, and blackberry. If interested, please forward your resume for consideration. Thank you to all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.